Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If anybody is still interested...

I know I am not the best blogger, but if anybody is still around reading then here is a little update on the pregnancy.
I am just over 23 weeks now! When I went in for my ultrasound they were showing that my due date was Oct. 9th which is what I had figured the whole time. When I told my Dr. this, she still wanted to keep what they had in their records, which was Sept. 28th. So I am officially due Sept. 28th! I am over half way done. They also confirmed that we were having a boy (which we pretty much knew)! We were pretty much set on our boy name before we had the confirmation and it will more than likely be Anderson. Still not sure of the middle name though. Andrew keeps saying Anderson Vaughn. At first I didn't like it, but it's starting to stick. I have been feeling a lot of movement, which is sooo amazing, I love it! Other than that, there is not much more to update!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I really like the sound of Anderson Vaughn! Anderson Vaughn Cook. Very nice!!! :)

I can't believe you're over halfway there! SOOO crazy! Aren't the movements awesome? I miss that part of pregnancy.

Nicole said...

Psst... if you email me some pics (ultrasound... pics of you and Andrew etc...) I can put together a banner for you!!

Carrie Cole said...

So you are exactly a week behind me! FUN! Lets see who goes first, lol! I like the name Anderson Vaughn...sounds very studly and mature! Well I am so excited for you...are you even starting to look prego yet? Im a hog! However, I have been told twice in the last couple weeks that I look tiny for being 6 months...HA HA funny! Well talk to ya later!

goofy2lisa said...

Anderson Vaughn sounds like a movie star. If you named him with a B... middle name he would have the initals ABC (ha ha ha)