Friday, June 19, 2009

24 Weeks

So I am moving backwards in my pregnancy.....I went to my appoinment last week and they switched my due date to Oct. 9th. I knew all along that I was right when I had figured it to be that date. But nooo, even after it showed that date on my ultrasound they said they would keep it Sept. 28th. I was fine with that and was getting used to the idea of being 2 weeks farther than I thought. Then when I actually saw Dr. Pastoriza last week, he told me they were going to switch it. I almost wanted to cry because that meant I had to backup 2 whole weeks! But oh well, everything else went really well and I guess the date doesn't matter, he will come when he's ready :)

2 comments:

Carrie Cole said...

When you gonna post some belly shots????

jane said...

It would be very cool if Anderson made his debut on 09.09.09.