Saturday, March 21, 2009

A little update...

So I went to the Dr. last Thursday (I know, a little late updating here) and we got to hear the heartbeat! It was very exciting, well actually at first she couldn't find it so I was actually getting a little nervous. But she finally found it and it was about 175-180. Pretty fast heartbeat, maybe we're having a girl!? Don't they say if it's fast it's a girl?
I have actually been feeling really sick these last couple of days. I had to call my Dr. because it was so bad. I was so weak I could barely move or sit up to eat. She thought that maybe I had a stomach virus or was having a reaction to the antibiotic I was taking for a slight UTI. She just told me to eat bland foods and yogurt and that it should go away. I feel pretty good right now so let's hope it has passed. I have my national board exam on Tuesday and I really need to focus on some studying time these next couple of days.
Well I need to attempt to straighten up around here before I get hit with another bout of nausea.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hope you're feeling better now! How are the boards going? You'll have to go see my mom SOON and see if she can peek in on that little bugger....