Monday, April 21, 2008

I know, it's been forever...

I know it's been forever since my last post, but I've been a little busy lately and there has been not much to post about.
I was on my spring break a week after my Chicago trip and I ended up going to Myrtle Beach with my sister, my 2 nephews and my cousin. It was pretty nice to get away for a week and soak up some sunshine! I don't know if I can say it was relaxing since I was up around 7 a.m. when my 1 and 4 yr. old nephew were up! But it was worth it and we had a blast!
My semester is coming to an end in a week and a half, so it has been crunch time for me, finishing up assignments and studying for finals. I will have about a week off and then it's time for summer school, yippee!

3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Glad you had a great time in Myrtle Beach. Talk to you soon.

Katie said...

Myrtle Beach sounds like fun...I've been once before and really enjoyed it.

What are you doing in school...another degree??? A Master's program??

Nicole said...

I need to give you a tutorial on this blog... :) Do you know how to log in and post?