Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm here!

Sorry it has taken me so long to do my first post, I'm already a bad blogger and haven't even started yet! I should probably back up and explain how I got here first. It all started this past weekend on the RWMBW trip to Chicago. I was invited to go along on this trip that was for bloggers to meet up and hang out. I wasn't a blogger, but knew most of the people, so Nicole invited me along since there was extra space anyway. While I was sleeping one night, Nicole and everybody else involved, decided I needed a blog, so she created one for me! So, thank you Nicole for the nice blog! I can't take credit for any of it. Heck, I don't even know how to post pictures on here.
So back to my Chicago weekend. I had a great time hanging out with all the girls, and I especially enjoyed meeting Kasey and Kim for the first time. You guys are awesome and so much fun to hang out with! I wish everybody lived close so we could all hang out more often.
Like I said before, I don't even know how to post pictures yet, so stay tuned for more stuff. I'm going to have to get a lesson from Nicole first!
Thanks everyone for all the welcoming comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! Glad you are posting! Yes, get yourself some lessons from Nicole!! :)

I really enjoyed meeting you too!

Leslie Collins said...

Yay! You posted. Keep us updated. Get some lessons. Have a great time in Myrtle Beach. Take lots of pictures.

Nicole said...

YAY! A post from you. I'm so so excited and proud of you becoming a BLOGGER! HAHA! :) You'll be glad you did, really... its so fun to look back over the years and remember all those things you blogged about and would otherwise had forgotten. Just think of it as an online journal- a place to document things. I can't tell you how many times I've gone back to the beginning of my blog (before I had Porter and my life was "boring") and just loved reading those posts about things I'd normally have totally forgotten.

Anyhow, when you get back from Myrtle Beach you can come over one night and we can make some snacks and I'll teach you ALL about your blog. :) Have a great trip, and good luck in the car! HAHA! I envy the beach part... not the car part.

Carrie Cole said...

So its like...you say you are here...yet you havent blogged in a couple days? Come on Maria...tell us Whats cookin?

heather said...

Oh yay! Maria's actually blogging!
Hope you have a great trip and when you get back you can ease into this blogging thing... can't wait to hear all about your vacation and then about your "boring" life on the blog!