Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh my....

I am such a bad blogger!

Well can I start off by saying that I am terribly sad that this summer is about over?! I know it's not "officialy" over, but in my mind it is. I start school again this Tuesday. I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous, because my first day back is my day in clinic, so I will be seeing patients first thing. Excited, because that means I am getting closer to graduating! My summer has gone by way too fast. It probably didn't help that I was in school for half of it and making up some work time the second half. Andrew and I were able to go on an amazing vacation though. We went to San Diego for 2 weeks at the beginning of August. It was my first visit to California and it was a blast! It has always been on my top vacations that I would love to take list. I will post some pictures later. Right now I am off to watch my hubby play some poker! I hope you all have a great Labor Day!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Mariiiiia! You blogged! I'm so excited :)

Yay for almost being done with school... someday, girl! You could be a freaking doctor by now LOL!

Tell Andrew I said good luck in poker!

Leslie Collins said...

You posted! Whoo hoo. Glad to hear that your Cali trip went well. Hope to see you soon.

goofy2lisa said...

Glad to hear you are keeping busy and having fun enjoying married life!